Welcome to my new blog!

Hello! I'm Dead.


You're looking at my new blog where I will post really about anything I enjoy during my Internet adventures.

Now to introduce myself properly.

I'm a musician currently playing piano. I own a Oxygen49 keyboard and use Ableton Suite to make my music.
I'm enjoy myself a little bit of coding. Currently I'm doing web design. I currently know the basics of it (HTML, CSS, Javascript) and I'm working my way up to PHP. I prefer Visual Studio Code, but I have used other programs before.

I'm into memes, which is to be expected if you're on the Internet.

I do browse 4chan just to see what they are up to.

I also have browsed the Deep/Dark Web before but don't use it for drugs or anything.

That about it for now, I'll see you later. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Pi Network mining

So recently i've found out about a cryptocurrency for mobile call Pi network. Its ran by some people with PhDs at Stanford so it probabl...

Popular Posts